All refunds and future credits are subject to respective suppliers’ fare rules, policies and procedures.
- You are entitled to get a full refund only if your fight ticket is refundable. Please go through all the terms and conditions of the respective airline before booking your flight.
- Tickets are subject to airline rules after they are issued. Tickets can be refundable or non-refundable.
- Airlines have the authority to charge a penalty on refunded fares in case of cancellations.
- All service fee levied by Global Flight Catcher post booking is non-refundable and the service fee is subject to change without prior notice. Tax levied by the government is also subject to change.
- Refunds are only available if our Travel Suppliers’ fare rules allows cancellation and refund, and we have accepted your request for a refund.
- Most of our airline tickets, hotel reservations, vacation packages, and service fees are refundable if cancellations are made within 24 hours of the original booking. However, the service fee charged by Global Flight Catcher is non-refundable.
- Please note that most “no shows” are non-eligible for any waiver from the suppliers for refund processing. That means if a customer doesn’t reach before the scheduled flight time, he or she is not eligible for any kind of refund.
- Refunds are also possible if Global Flight Catcher is able to secure waivers from suppliers to process the requested cancellation and refund.
- All cancellations will be accepted only if the cancellations are done over the email.
Refund requests for cancellations will be considered on the following conditions:
- You have applied for a cancellation and refund with us and the fare rules provide for cancellation and refunds;
- It applies as per the terms & conditions of our products & services,
- You are not a "no show" (most "no show" bookings are in-eligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing); and
- If we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this requested cancellation and refund.
The timeline for all refunds on cancellation is not fixed. Once our customer agent gets a request for cancellation and refund from you, we will send you an acknowledgement email with your request tracking number. This is only a confirmation that your request has been received and does not automatically qualify you for a refund.
Following this, we will further request the suppliers such as airlines, hotels to generate a waiver based on their rules and notify you of the supplier’s decision.
On approval of the refund by the suppliers, it might take some additional time for the refund to reflect in your bank statement
This entire process may take 60-90 days from the receipt of your request to showing credit in your statement. Apart from the airlines and other suppliers refund penalties, we will charge you a post- ticketing services fee, as applicable which is non-refundable and is subject to change without prior notice.
All Government imposed taxes and fees are subject to change. You will only be charged the final total amount as shown.
Requests for cancellations will only be honoured if sent to the following email:
Global Flight Catcher does not include Low-Cost Carriers (LCCs) under its cancellation and refund policy. That means all tickets booked for a Low-Cost Carriers, are non-refundable, even if you make cancellations within 24 hours of the original booking.